iQ PBX 2000 is an IP based phone system specifically designed for business and organisations up to 200 users. This outstanding PBX connects to VoIP trunks and 30 channels of ISDN30 (out-of-the-box) as well as analogue, ISDN2, Skype & GSM. Its flexible connectivity and impressive collection of features makes iQ the perfect solution helping you reduce costs and increase productivity while maintaining reliability and quality of service.
iQ PBX 2000
- Easy to use - Easy to deploy and manage via web-based configuration. Extension users find the functionality easy to learn and operate via their handset and/or their on-screen phone manager GUI.
- All-in-one features - Complete VoIP system in a box, no licenses to purchase or complex configurations to worry about. Straight-forward and hassle-free.
- Built in - 100% call record & fully licensed ISDN30 connectivity. Straight-forward and hassle-free.
- Customisable technology - Customising iQ PBX with any of the analogue, ISDN plug-in cards provides an optional blend of PSTN connectivity
- Choose your IP phone - It’s easy to connect mainstream SIP handsets in single or multi-office environments using the ‘in-the-box’ IP-endpoint licenses.
- No licensing fees - Scalable with plug-and play ease without licensing.
- Enhanced security - Secure your communication
View and download the datasheet below:-